• Free entry to over 50 attractions – Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, New York Skyride, Madame Tussaud’s, Circle Line River Cruise, Guggenheim Museum, Museum of Modern Art, Madison Square Garden Tour, NBC Studio Tours, New York Aquarium, Top of the Rock™ Observation Deck, Uncle Sam's Hamilton Financial Tour & many others
• Free 140 page guidebook in English, German & Spanish, containing hours of operation, maps and directions to every tourist attraction, shop and restaurant included in New York Ticket or Pass.
• Line skipping privileges – As a New York Pass holder you are entitled to fast track entry to some of the New York City’s busiest attractions
• Additional Package option available – You can use our Pass & Hop on – Hop off Bus Packages for the ultimate New York sightseeing experience, more >>
• Over $650 worth of entrance fees – that’s how much it would cost if you visited all the attractions that New York Pass grants entrance to - without using the New York Pass . That doesn’t even include the additional discounts you receive for having a NY Pass!
• Many special offers and benefits – apart from entry to attractions you also get great offers on theatre tickets, entry to special exhibitions, audio tours & discounts on shopping in Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s, and much more.
• 100% Risk Free, Money Back Guarantee – New York Pass insurance gives you extra comfort in case your travel plans change, offering refund on non-used Passes,
The New York Pass is a ‘smart card’ - like a credit card with a computer chip inside - which allows you completely cash free entry to over 50 New York tourist attractions. It’s a bit like an ‘all you can eat’ buffet - once you’ve bought your New York Pass you don’t have to pay to get into any of the attractions covered by the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save.
Simply show the attendant at a New York Pass attraction your card, they will swipe it through a special machine and you will be allowed entry. For the full list of New York City attractions where you can get in free with the NY Pass, More
Get up close and personal with your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussaud's New York, an interactive attraction containing nearly 200 incredibly lifelike wax figures.
Get ready for a concert tour with Miley Cyrus, Fly Over Metropolis with Brandon Routh as Superman, Sing at our American Idol Café, play ball with Derek Jeter and David Wright, make Jennifer Lopez blush, hang out with Madonna and Leonardo DiCaprio in the VIP Room. Mix and mingle with A-list celebrities including Notorious BIG, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts, and Oprah in Opening Night Party. Give the President and world leaders an earful in The Gallery. Travel through time with celebrities from the 1920s to today in Popular Culture. Guests visit themed environments filled with an exceptional showcase of incredibly life-like wax figures – a veritable who’s who of entertainment, music, sports, politics and world history. It’s an entertaining and educational experience unlike any other. Enter CHAMBER LIVE! - Madame Tussauds' scariest Live action experience – if you dare! An extra fee applied for Cinema 4D, an interactive multi-sensory theatre experience launching in July 2008.
Thanks for reading about Madam Tussauds' - Wax Museum NYC.
Opening Times: Daily: 10:00am - 10:00pm Last ticket sold at 8:00pm Hours subject to change due to special events or holidays; please call museum for updated closing times. Open 365 days per year.